Don’t be fooled by the simple, all-natural ingredients! This bentonite clay face mask for acne and blemish-prone skin works wonders by drawing dirt and excess oil from pores, and balancing the skin’s pH.
I know they say that good things come to those who wait…
But isn’t there just something so wonderful about instant gratification? To get what you want exactly when you want it?
Uh, yes please!
Which is why I love this clay face mask so much: you get results FAST.
As in “put it on at night, and wake up the next day with fabulous skin” fast.
And, as always, no nasties (i.e. unhealthy chemicals that are only adding to your body burden) necessary!
Don’t be fooled by the simple ingredients — the combine to make one powerful, blemish-fighting face mask.
Bentonite clay and French green clay both absorb impurities while apple cider vinegar, a great natural toner, balances the skin’s pH and dries any blemishes.
And while I use the Blackhead Busting Blackout Mask on a regular basics, this bentonite clay face mask for acne and blemish-prone skin is my go-to when times are especially tough and I need some backup.
DIY All-Natural Bentonite Clay Face Mask for Acne & Blemish-Prone Skin
- Mix all of the ingredients together with a wooden spoon (or plastic) as metal will negate the effects of the bentonite clay, which absorbs metals. The mix will fizz a little when you add the apple cider vinegar.
- Apply the mask to clean skin with clean fingers, and let sit for about 10 minutes or until your skin starts feeling tight.
- Wash the mask off, gently pat your skin dry, and apply an all-natural moisturizer.
- Go to sleep and have some sweet dreams, wake up in the morning and admire your beautiful skin!
Interested in natural beauty and DIY skincare? You’re in the right place!
I’m a firm believer that a healthy lifestyle doesn’t just stop with diet and exercise. The hundreds of unhealthy chemicals we come into contact with on a daily basis SO affect our health. One of the primary ways we (and women in particular) are exposed to these chemicals is via their skincare and beauty products. You can learn more about this in this blog post: The Ugly Side of the Beauty Industry.
But beauty doesn’t need to come at the expense of health! There are SO many wonderful natural beauty and skincare options. Check out My Super-Simple All-Natural Skincare And Beauty Routine to browse my favorites.
And if you’re looking for some more natural skincare DIY recipes that you can make yourself, check out some of these reader favorites…
- DIY All-Natural Face Oil for Acne-Prone & Oily Skin
- DIY All-Natural Clarifying & Toning Foaming Facewash
- DIY All-Natural Blackhead Busting Blackout Mask