This Protein-Packed Spiced Apple Pie à la Mode Smoothie brings all the fall flavor without the unhealthy blood sugar spike and crash that accompanies a slice of pie. Go on and indulge!
I want to be clear right now that yes, this is a healthy recipe. But it’s also DECADENT.
The perfect type of recipe for when a craving kicks in. A craving for… warm apple pie à la mode perhaps?
The perfect type of recipe to indulge in whenever the heck you want since, hey, it IS healthy! (But so tasty you may just forget that part.)
Because not only is this smoothie darn delicious and bursting with fall flavor, it’s also loaded with protein, healthy fat, and fiber to…
- Keep you full
- Stop sugar cravings dead in their track
- Provide a healthy indulgence — no crazy blood sugar spike and crash!
Protein-Packed Spiced Apple Pie à la Mode Smoothie
- 1 apple, cored (I used Gala)
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk of choice**
- 1/2 cup ice
- 3 heaping tbs cashews
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 scoop Perfect Supplements collagen peptides
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- Blend for at least 30 seconds on high.
- Serve and enjoy!