These Gluten-Free Pumpkin Oatmeal Blender Pancakes are as quick and easy to whip up as they are delicious!
I’m not going to even try and play it cool and pretend I’m not all about pumpkin spice season.
Oh yes, it’s a whole season, haven’t you heard? Formerly known as “fall” or “autumn.”
I mean, I practically sprinkle pumpkin spice in my hair and call it dry shampoo during the months of October and November.
(Note to self: make DIY Pumpkin-Spice Dry Shampoo recipe ASAP)
And these Pumpkin Oatmeal Blender Pancakes may just be my favorite way to enjoy the season!
They’re incredibly quick and easy to whip up — just add everything to a blender, then onto the frying pan! — and so incredibly yummy.
Yes, they even passed the toughest test of them all: my husband.
Simple & Spiced Gluten-Free Pumpkin Oatmeal Blender Pancakes
- 4 eggs
- 1.5 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup quick-cooking gluten-free oats
- 2 tbsp maple syrup*
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 tsp pumpkin spice
- 0.25 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional: walnuts or pecans (Or both! Why not!?)
*Be sure to get the real deal, not maple-flavored high fructose corn syrup (eek)
- Add all ingredients (except the nuts) to a blender and blend until smooth. Tip: add the eggs and pumpkin puree first, then the oats.
- If adding nuts, stir those in now.
- Add a small amount of coconut oil to a pan or skillet over medium heat.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of batter into the pan/skillet and cook for 2-3 mins, or until pancake can easily be lifted and flipped.
- Flip over and cook for one more minute.
- Repeat until all pancakes have been cooked.
- Top with maple syrup, more nuts, or any other desired toppings, serve, and enjoy!