There’s just something about a deliciously decadent coffeeshop creation…
It’s probably all of the sugar!
But if you’re wanting to treat yourself while also treating your body well, this Liver-Loving Antioxidant Dandelion Mocha Latte is where it’s at. It tastes like a fancy-in-the-pantsy coffeeshop creation while being filled with healthy ingredients. Yes, quite the trickster.
I’ve actually been making this yummy drink almost daily for probably over a year now. Gasp! I know I know, what took me so long to share it with you!? Well in my defense I have shared it on Instagram a few times. But it’s one of those things that I just sort of threw together one day and didn’t think much of it. But it’s about time I finally write the recipe down here on the blog so you can share in the goodness with me.
As its super duper long name suggests, this Liver-Loving Antioxidant Dandelion Mocha Latte…
- Is made with liver-loving dandelion root
- Is packed with antioxidants from chocolate (hence the mocha)
- Is creamy like a latte
- Tastes like a fancy coffee
BUT it doesn’t contain any coffee. Nope. The flavor actually comes from the herbal dandelion blend. (I will say though, that the cacao does lend a little caffeine kick.)
Liver-Loving Antioxidant Dandelion Mocha Latte:
- 8 oz almost-boiling hot water
- 2 tsp Dandy Blend herbal coffee alternative
- 1 tsp raw cacao
- 1 heaping tbs full-fat canned coconut milk
- 4 drops liquid stevia extract
- 1 tbs collagen peptides (optional — for protein and a healthy-skin boost)
Heat water until it’s almost boiling.
Add all ingredients to a mug.
Stir, sip, and enjoy!