The holidays are just around the corner!
… the tree lightings and eggnog and parties AND GIFTS!
Call me crazy, but I actually like giving gifts more than I like receiving them (though that’s by no means the only reason you can call me crazy).
And I don’t mean to toot my own horn, but I’ve always had a real knack for finding that perfect gift for all of my loved ones — you know, something I know they’ll actually appreciate and not just toss in the closet and forget about.
It’s also important to me that I spend money on products I believe in — products that better our lives or world in some way.
Luckily, it’s possible to give the perfect gift to everyone on your list AND spend money on products that are in line with your personal values.
The Healthy Holidays Gift Guide is divided by who you’re shopping for:
- Your Healthy Bestie
- Cooks and Foodies
- Coworkers and Party Hosts
- Eco-friendly Friends & Family
FOR THE LADIES
THIS YEAR’S BIGGEST BEAUTY TRENDS
- Body Unburdened Gua Sha Mushroom Set — this set of two gua sha rose quartz mushrooms comes in a very cute (if I may say so myself!) little storage pouch and with detailed instructions
- Province Apothecary Dual Action Jade Roller — jade rollers are just about everywhere these days, but this roller stands apart from the rest since it has a textured side for even better results
- 100% Pure Korean Sheet Mask Essentials
NON-TOXIC SKINCARE AND MAKEUP
- A Body Unburdened body oil + dry body brush — a luxurious, moisturizing body oil coupled with an exfoliating dry body that also supports lymphatic flow? It’s a twist (and major upgrade!) on the classic body lotion gift set.
- Body Unburdened Customizable Mud Mask Power Couple — the ladies on your list will have fun customizing these dry face masks to suit their skin’s unique needs, and get a kick out of the accompanying cute little spoon and informational insert!
- Mountain Rose Herb’s Herbal Facial Kit — a fun little kit for an at-home facial, complete with facial steam. I’ve given this as a birthday gift many times and it’s always very well-received!
- 100% Pure’s Rose Gold Romance gift set — includes a beautiful eye shadow palette, lip stick, and lip gloss in shades that would suit most skin tones.
- 100% Pure’s Kiss and Makeup fruit-pigmented lipgloss trio
- Beautycounter Hand Cream Trio
FUN NATURAL BEAUTY BOOKS
- Glow: The Nutritional Approach to Naturally Gorgeous Skin — authored by yours truly! This book is an easy read and practical guide that covers nutrition science as it relates to the health and appearance of the skin, and also includes skin-supporting superfood recipes and all-natural DIY skincare recipes, too!
- Essential Glow: Recipes & Tips for Using Essential Oils — perfect for the DIYers!
- Homemade Beauty: 150 Simple Beauty Recipes Made from All-Natural Ingredients — another great book for DIYers, especially beggining or aspiring DIYers like teens.
ORGANIC COTTON CLOTHING AND SOCKS
- Pact Organic sweaters — beautiful styles in great colors and at a great price.
- Pact Organic pajamas — these look so soft and comfy, and you could even gift coordinating sets to the whole family!
- Pact Organic socks — so many fun patterns!
- 10Tree Organic Cotton Blanket Scarves
FOR THE GENTLEMEN
Men like a little pampering, too! But like women’s products, most men’s products are filled with unhealthy chemicals.
- The Gentleman’s Beard All-Natural Beard Oil — keeps the beard thick and strong!
- Beautycounter Counterman Collection — for a complete non-toxic overhaul
ORGANIC COTTON CLOTHING
Cotton is one of the “dirtiest” crops in that it’s
- Pact Organic sweaters — great styles in great colors and at a great price
- Pact Organic pajamas these look so soft and comfy, and you could even gift coordinating sets to the whole family!
- Pact Organic socks — so many fun patterns!
FOR YOUR HEALTHY BESTIE
- Mountain Rose Herbs Organic matcha + a latte frother + Perfect Supplements’ grass-fed collagen-peptides — SHE. WILL. LOVE. THIS! And I have to say, MRH makes the absolute cutest matcha (which, yes, is important when giving a gift).
- Glass and wood car essential oil diffuser (this actually comes as a set of 10!) + a set of essential oil blends (like this one) — Such a fun little gift that is unique and sure to be appreciated!
… and anything else from this guide!
FOR THE COOKS AND FOODIES
A SET OF BEAUTIFUL ORGANIC SPICES
- Mountain Rose Herbs certified organic spice blends — absolutely gorgeous labels and delicious flavor combinations! A gift of three to five of these spice blends would put a smile on any foodie’s face.
- Cook Once, Eat All Week — perfect for those foodies who may be short on time or just not love to spend too much time in the kitchen (that’s me and this is one of my favorite cookbooks and 2019 finds!).
- Real Life Paleo — a great book for the health-conscious who may be curious about the Paleo diet.
- Joyous Detox — a beautiful book filled with so many delicious, vibrant recipes!
FUN KITCHEN GADGETS + COOKBOOK COMBOS
- Vegetable spiralizer + Inspiralized
- Instant Pot + The Art of Great Cooking With Your Instant Pot — a great gift for new parents or anyone with limited time to cook
FOR COWORKERS AND PARTY HOSTS
COFFEE, TEA, AND CHOCOLATE
- Organic coffee — always appreciated and always a great small gift
- Republic of Tea Holiday Stackable Tea Tin Trio — so cute and a great price!
- Theo Holiday Organic Chocolate Bar Set — just one or two with a nice card would be a perfect small gift
- Sanari Plant-Based Candles — These 16 oz candles aren’t only made with organic coconut and non-GMO soy waxes, certified organic essential oils, and an organic cotton wick, but they also come in a stemless wine glass!
FOR THE ECO-FRIENDLY
- Stasher reusable silicone sandwich and snack bags + some trail mix — I LOVE these bags! They’re so cool and practical. Made with non-toxic silicone, leak-proof, air-tight, and reusable.
- Feya Bamboo Toothbrushes — a very practical stocking stuffer or small gift for the Mother Nature lovers
- Sanari Plant-Based Candles — These 16 oz candles aren’t only made with organic coconut and non-GMO soy waxes, certified organic essential oils, and an organic cotton wick, but they also come in a stemless wine glass which can of course be upcycled and used for, well, drinking wine after the candle is burned through!
- 101 Ways to Go Zero Waste
- Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things
- The Ecology of Commerce: A Declaration of Sustainability
FOR THE NEWEST ADDITION TO THE FAMILY
- Sophie the Giraffe — this cult classic made of 100% natural rubber (phthalate-free) and food paint, making it a super-safe teether
- Beautycounter Welcome Baby Gift Set — parents will be happy knowing they’re not exposing their babies to any harsh chemicals
- Organic cotton baby swaddle blankets — practical and cute
FOR THE KIDS
Many plastic kids’ toys are made from PVC which contains endocrine-disrupting phthalates, which have been linked to reproductive problems and birth defects (yikes). These safer options are just as fun!
- Green Toys — made without harmful plasticizers in the US
- Melissa & Doug puzzles — a great option to keep young minds active!
ORGANIC COTTON CLOTHING
What’s on your healthy holidays gift list or wish list!?
Please share with us below so we have even more great ideas!