The holidays are just around the corner!
Ahh get ready! The tree lightings and eggnog and parties AND GIFTS!
Call me crazy, but I actually like giving gifts more than I like receiving them (though that’s by no means the only reason you can call me crazy).
And I don’t mean to toot my own horn, but I’ve always had a real knack for finding that perfect gift for all of my loved ones — you know, something I know they’ll actually appreciate and not just toss in the closet.
It’s also super important to me that I spend money on products I believe in — products that better our lives or world in some way.
Luckily, it’s totally possible to give thoughtful gifts to everyone on your list AND spend money on products that are in line with your personal values!
Here are my favorites for this year…
2017 Healthy Holiday Gift Guide
For the Ladies
We know that on the average day, the average woman wears 515 chemicals. That’s far too many! So help the ladies on your list detox their beauty routines with some fun, non-toxic products. And new to the list this year: all-natural perfume and organic cotton jammies and panties!
This Awesome Book (shameless plug!)
- Glow: The Nutritional Approach to Naturally Gorgeous Skin — My first published book gives all the info you need to get glowing skin from within AND includes 20 skin-loving superfood recipes and 20 all-natural DIY recipes too!
- 100% Pure’s Gift From Provence set — classic set of body cream, shower gel, and hand buttercream but without the nasties.
- This Bright-Eyes eye mask — everyone always gets a kick out of these! A great stocking-stuffer or small gift
- Mountain Rose Herb’s Herbal Facial Kit — a fun little kit for an at-home facial, complete with facial steam! I’ve given this as a birthday gift before and it was very well-received 🙂
- Beautycounter’s Clean Slate Charcoal Duo — with the charcoal cleansing bar and Balancing face mask, 2 cult-classics! I gave a few of these out last year and they were a HIT.
- Beautycounter’s Multi Masker Set — this is on my wish list! (OK OK, so I already bought it for myself!) Beautycounter’s masks are seriously all amazing, plus it comes in a fun box.
- Zum Goat’s Milk Mini Bar Soap Holiday Gift Set — another great small gift or stocking stuffer! Such fun scents for the holiday and no extra wrapping required 🙂
- Beatycounter’s Poppy Lip Duo — for the fans of a bright, bold lip!
- 100% Pure’s Pretty Naked Eye Palette — everyone loves some pretty, new shades to play with
Safer Nail Polishes
- 100% Pure’s nail polishes — make for the perfect stocking-stuffer or small gift. This set of 3 is gorgeous and saves $12!
- Lotus Wei Anointing Oils — I just discovered these this past year and LOVE them! The scents are all so gorgeous, but my favorites are Infinite Love and Joy Juice. (Especially great for more crunchy friend who would get a kick out of the concept of “flower alchemy.”)
Organic Cotton PJs, Underwear, and Socks
- Pact Organic pajamas and loungewear, undies, and socks (click here to save 20% off your order!) — a classic gift with an organic cotton twist!
For the Men
Men like a little pampering, too! But like women’s products, most men’s products are filled with unhealthy chemicals.
- The Gentleman’s Beard All-Natural Beard Oil — keeps the beard thick and strong!
- Ursa Major The Mister Shave Set — This practical and fun (and natural) set comes with Shave Cream and Fortifying Face Balm.
Organic Cotton Boxers, Undershirts, and Sweats
- Pact Organic boxers, undershirts, socks, and loungewear (click here to save 20% off your order!) — a classic gift with an organic twist!
For the Eco-Friendly (and lovers of all things cool and different!)
- Stasher reusable silicone sandwich and snack bags + some trail mix — I LOVE these bags! They’re seriously the coolest. Made with non-toxic silicone, leak-proof, air-tight, and reusable. Like I said: the coolest.
For the Cooks and Foodies
A fun kitchen gadget with a cookbook showing them exactly how to use it is a winning combo!
- A spiralizer + the Inspiralized cookbook
- An Instant Pot + The Art of Great Cooking With Your Instant Pot book
For Coworkers and Party Hosts
Coffee, Tea, and Chocolate
- Organic coffee — good coffee is always appreciated
- Republic of Tea Holiday Stackable Tea Tin Trio — so cute and a great price!
- Holiday-themed organic and soy-free dark chocolate bars — just one or two with a nice card would be a perfect small gift
- Northern Forest soy candles — made with essential oils rather than unhealthy artificial fragrance
For the Babes
Can’t forget the new addition to the family!
- Sophie the Giraffe — this cult classic made of 100% natural rubber (phthalate-free) and food paint, making it a super-safe teether
- Beautycounter Welcome Baby gift set — parents will be happy knowing they’re not exposing their babies to any harsh chemicals
For the Kids
Many plastic kids’ toys are made from PVC which contains endocrine-disrupting phthalates, which have been linked to reproductive problems and birth defects (yikes). These safer options are just as fun!
- Green Toys — made without harmful plasticizers in the US
- Melissa & Doug’s puzzles — are a particularly great option to keep young minds active
Organic Cotton PJs